The Grade 4 Camp

Simonsberg Christian Centre
Two weeks ago we were on camp.We went to Giraffe house they put a black chinned lizard on my head . It was scary   because when their chins turn black it means its angry.Its chin turned black several times.

 After we left we were talking on the bus .
 I had never had such a great chat . When we got there we were so exited  we jumped out of our seats and screamed because it was so exiting . When we got out of the bus we rushed into our dorms we unpacked so fast because we wanted to play but we were so hungry we had to eat first.
when we were done eating we wanted to play, but they first had to go over some rules.
They said we could make forts in the forest they said we could play in the forest but they had to show how far we could go.
They showed us how far we could go and it was about 200 square meters we were so exited.
So we started to build and play but when my group was done they said there was not enough space.
It was so unfair it was a group of 10 and I did 25% of the work.
So I decided to join a different group it was a small group it was a group of five I asked if I could join and they said yes . They said I was doing a big help and thats when I realized it was evening we went inside and we had dinner and went to sleep .
In  the morning we opened the door and we went to work on our fort .


   

Comments

  1. Nice job on the black chinned lizard on your head must off been scary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Singing Inspector

A day in the life and home of a child that lives in an informal settlement